To address transformation challenges faced by today’s dislocating financial services and sprawling related technology companies.
To respect age-old core values to accompany change and renewal.
We bring together a balanced combination of C-level operational, advisory, coaching and investing skills.
FinArchitects’ founders and partners epitomize this powerful hybrid set of experiences with their background as top management consultants and themselves as CEO/COO/CTO.
Our architecture model… The Monte Rosa hut in Switzerland continues the tradition of alpine mountain shelters while at the same time completely redefining it in harmony with its environment.
How we are different
- We work alongside executives, and, if required, as transitional managers, leveraging our proven execution polyvalence.
- We accompany businesses from within and as part of their ecosystem of value creation.
- We bring operational experience and hands-on entrepreneurship to meet unique demands of high-technology driven financial services firms.
- We adapt to unique situations and avoid recycling all-purpose methodologies.
- We align our venture problem-solving approach to the interest of the company and as appropriate bring capital.
- We draw on our extensive experience as regulated persons, notably with the Swiss FINMA, UK FCA, Luxembourg CSSF, and several others (US SEC, Dubai DFSA, India’s SEBI).